Two of our bachelor students will be awarded to the best projects of this year in partnership with local and national partners.
During the graduation assignments the external examiners selected the nominees for the Lucasprijs (‘s-Hertogenbosch) and the St. Joostpenning (Breda). Jury members Laure van den Hout (Mister Motley), Jacqueline Grandjean (Het Noordbrabants Museum) and Siela Ardjosemito-Jethoe (Avans Creative Innovation/St. Joost School of Art & Design) will select the two winners on Wednesday 28th June. The winner will be announced on the 30th of June during the diploma ceremony.
This prize, provided by the municipality of Breda, will be awarded to the student with the best project in Breda. The nominees are:
– Chrys Amaya Michailidis, Art & Research
– Harley van Riel, New Design & Attitudes
– Jane van Wechem, Illustrated & Animated Storytelling
– Emre Vander Heijden, Photography, Film & the Digital
The Lucasprijs awards the student with the best project at the academy in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, made possible by the municipality of ‘s-Hertogenbosch. The nominees are:
– Anoek Mensink, Art & Research
– Khattar Shaheen, Illustrated & Animated Storytelling
– Sigrid Bannenberg, New Design & Attitudes